Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's All About Me...

i am: wanting something more
i think: about life and all it has to offer
i know: what I want, even if it's not what I'm getting at the moment
i want: to live happily ever after
i have: way too many clothes in such a small loft
i wish: upon stars
i hate: uncertainty
i miss: a lot
i fear: being in cars
i feel: anxious
i hear: scanners, and televisions all around me
i smell: yummy
i crave: warmth
i search: diligently
i wonder: what is coming next
i regret: failing
i love: dancing
i ache: daily
i care: about everyone-sometimes to a fault
i always: want to help
i am not: giving up
i believe: in fighting for a cause
i dance: to relax
i sing: in the car
i don't always: give one hundred percent
i fight: for what I believe in
i write: for fun
i win: prizes at showers, all the time
i lose: things in my purse everyday
i never: want to go through that again!
i confuse: my accomplishments with my value
i listen: to Bright Eyes and Dashboard weekly
i can usually be found: at work or sleeping
i am scared: of spiders...yuck!
i need: a bath tub
i am happy about: being in company of good friends and great family

Now that you've got an insight to my thoughts, copy, paste and rewrite your own answers in your blog. Make sure to leave me a comment so I know to check yours out. Happy Writing!

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

K, Tash i did your little Questionar. Take a look!

Maigen said...

hey girl, that was a good one! i did mine! it's not as deep and pretty as yours, but hey, if i get too poetic it makes me sad!